My first blog!

ok so First of thank you for taking the time to read 'bout me...

and Second of all thank you Katherine for introducing me into the blogging world (and I'm still waiting for her to create her blog)!!


"Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last" - Oscar Wilde









Thursday, August 19, 2010

Anniversary

TODAY four years ago was my wedding day... HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY SWEETHEART!!

It all started 6 years ago... our love grew and grew and then... our engagement!!


Finally everything was set, date, place, guests... Our Wedding Day!!




THANK YOU MY LOVE FOR THIS 4 YEARS OF ALL SORTS OF EXPERIENCES AND FEELINGS, I'M HAPPY TO HAVE SHARED THEM WITH YOU!!

Yes, lets be honest, I know I'm not 100% sweet all the time so, thank you Em for sticking with me, for comforting me when I need it, for listening to me whine when I feel like it, for loving me despite everthing aaaaand for giving a lovely son!!

No comments:

Post a Comment