haha so here is a little bit about my grown up son the 2 year old!!
he has always had this mature sense to him, well I guess all parents believe our kids to be this genious brains in all their actions, and they just crack me up. Saul has been replying to us with this grown up sentences leaving papa and I in awe!
a while ago we went to "Ma-Mart" = Wal-Mart one of Saul's favorite place to visit (haha) and he found this Car's themed cup as we were headed to the cashier so his daddy sees him with it and says, "no Saul, I have no money to pay for that" to which Saul responds: "no problem, I will pay for it!" - now how did he know he could pay for it, he is only 2 and of course the fact that he had no money... haha
last Saturday Saul was watching one of his fav movies "Fu fu Panda" = Kung Fu Panda, and well as usual he was all into it making the moves and noises of the movie, and it was time for dinner, we WERE gonna go out to eat so we tell him "Saul, lets go, its time for dinner, we're going out!" to which he responds "no I don't want to - please!" (cause yeah we tell him for everything he must say please and only when he says please he gets what he wants) and I say "No Saul, I'm hungry, lets go now" to which he responds "just make yourself an egg mommy!!" - WELL there you go, go make yourself something and leave me alone!! haha sorry but who orders who around? I'm confused!
on Monday he tells my aunt (she babysits him - oh thank you sweet lady!) "I want some juice please" to which she replys "sure, let me get you some", she hands him the cup while she gets the juice out of the fridge and before she is done he says "why are you giving me this cup, its empty!!"
Kids, really really I do, love him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment