My first blog!

ok so First of thank you for taking the time to read 'bout me...

and Second of all thank you Katherine for introducing me into the blogging world (and I'm still waiting for her to create her blog)!!


"Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last" - Oscar Wilde









Thursday, December 1, 2011

Melancholy

Yes, what a "sad" name for my comeback!! but that's the way I'm feeling today!!

I was just reading my last blog and omg, I was only 2 months pregnant... now my baby is 8 months old, it was a girl!! 2nd Light of our lives!!

As expected, life has changed greatly all these past months... in my last blog I had just quit my job and now I find my self in a new job, 2 weeks ago I became an employee again.

BUT back to the subject, today I'm feeling very melancholic, it all goes down like this:
I had not planned coming back to work, the opportunity came out of no where and I took it, but just as hard as it was to quit in the first time, it is just as hard to come back, I had just accepted to be a house wife full time and life was good. but I think the trigger was that yesterday was my son's birthday... and nothing came out as planned, not that we had much of a plan to begin with. 

Because my hubby was going to come out of work late we decided to take him to Peter Piper Pizza, this covered his favorite food with games, what more could he ask for. Little did we think about that this place is located in one of the most transited parts of the city, it took like an hour to get there (on what should be a 20 min ride) so of course my son fell asleep!! I was like well its actually ok, he will wake up refreshed once we get there!! NOT, he didn't wake up at all, I guess he must have been super tired cause he woke up til today!! 
So my hubby who totally takes on traffic with a smile (NOOOOT), was just upset about the whole thing, telling me "well, if he was gonna go to sleep we shouldn't have came at all, with what purpose", etc etc...) as if I knew this was going to happen!! 


Next to my job there is a daycare center, and I can hear the kids singing and laughing and even crying all day long, and it just really made me sad to think that I can not be with my kids right this minute!!! My little princess gets so excited when I come home and I just want to squeeze her!! and my little boy... lights up as soon as he sees me walk in the door.


I guess right now all I feel like doing is going home and hugging and kissing my kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment