My first blog!

ok so First of thank you for taking the time to read 'bout me...

and Second of all thank you Katherine for introducing me into the blogging world (and I'm still waiting for her to create her blog)!!


"Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last" - Oscar Wilde









Thursday, December 29, 2011

A pigeon's life

So today I'm driving home from work and about 5 minutes into my drive I see a pigeon on the street right in front of me, sow I think... For sure it's gonna fly... And it didn't!! I was able to skip it thanks to my feline reflexes (hahaha) but the guy in back of me was not so lucky and was unable to avoid totally squishing the poor thing! Now I know a lot of people will say "oh well, it's just a pigeon", or "there's plenty of those to care" or "it was justice cause all they do is poop everywhere"... But I sincerely felt awful about it! It's not them in our territory it's been us always invading the poor animals habitat... Any way, rest in peace you poor pigeon who I shall call PJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment