Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Yes I know its a little late for that, but I think in general it's never too late for anything! Especially if you've been caught up and lost in time like me... I know we all say sometimes omg time just flu by me, well this time I'm not kidding... at all!! This year barely let me catch my breath before there was already something new and great happening to me!
I WANT TO THANK GOD FOR THIS WONDERFUL YEAR IN MY LIFE, I CAN SAY WITH ALL HONESTY THAT THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE.
This year I was able to finally live in my own home, the home that my hubby and I worked so hard to be able to buy.
My babygirl Naomi was born, eventhough she scared us a little when she was born, after a week she was perfectly well and at home with us!
My boy Saul was completely happy with his baby sister and still is!!
My hubby has been completely supportive of all the decisions I have made and has put up with all of my madness at all times!
I was able to live with my mom for 5 months, something I had not done in over 15 years... she is such a great person, I do hope that she is rewarded all her kindness and unconditional love as soon as possible!!
I was able to live with my sister for 7.5 months, the longest time I've spent with her in also over 15 years! She is more than a sister to me, she is my daughter, she is my friend, she is my confidant and so many other things for me, I love her so much and I'm glad to know that she loves me just as much!
I was able to visit and reconnect with friends that I had not seen for a very long time and to reenforce my love for those friends that I do see at least once a year.
I was able to be a stay home mom and start a new job without even looking for it. Ithink God was very wise in this matter, he knew this is something I needed and even though I didn't ask for it, he gently put it in my way... Thank you God!!
My relationship with my hubby had never been as steady and peaceful as now, NOT that it was a total wreck, not at all, but just became a lot more peaceful!! I love him so much and I'm so thankful he is in my life!!
This Christmas was spent with my side of the family, at my Grandpa's house; and due to a very emotinally hard time for one of my uncle's wife's family (she lost 6 family members this year) my cousins were very again... emotional, and one of them... Gaby put everything in her power to make sure that we all got together to spend this special time in each other's company, as the family she wanted and loves! We all made a X-mas card and chocolate exchange and we had to read it to the person who was given to you by drawing a name. Then we had to say like baby Jesus was born, what we wanted to be born in us for the upcoming year, and boy that was so beautiful, we all asked to be more patient... and I was the first one to speak and they all also added that they wanted to be more patient hahaha. Anyway, my cousins were very sad about the family members they had lost and so they pleaded for us to become closer because we never know when we are not going to be in this world any more; for us to tell each other all the times how much we love each other and how much we mean for one another. In short, I cried a lot, but the kind of crying that does a person good!!
Again, this has been the best year of my life, and I hope it has also been this for you, and if not, to keep the hope that God will always be by your side and soon things will turn out for the best, we just have to wait for the right moment to come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment