So this was my first crash: I was barely learning how to drive, and my uncle decides to go pick up one of his cars which was in the shop, and for me to drive back the car we would drive in to go pick it up the other one. So, we are on our way back, my uncle a high speeder by nature is soaring through the streets, me - eyes bulging out holding on to the steering wheel for dear life chasing behind him!!
ALL OF A SUDDEN he makes an unexpected turn and so there I gooo (my first highspeed turn) haha yes I crashed, very lightly against a very very very thin tree in the center divider!! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE FACE ON THE MAN DRIVING THE MINIVAN "behind" that very thin tree...

Honestly it was more like I bumped than crashed, I backed out and pulled over to where my uncle (LAUGHING!!) was waiting for me, thank goodness there was NO harm done to anyone, not the poor thin tree, not the car and well the man might have gotten the scare of his life but that was just a little adrenaline rush to lighten up his day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment