A bit of history... my car's signaling system was down thanks to the guy who supposedly fixed it 1.5 wks ago, so Saturday my hubby took my car to the mechanic, where they said it had a short circuit and he had to leave it there to be picked up until today - MONDAY - also, my son has had sort of like stomach flu and they called us on Friday morning at around 10 am to tell us that we had to go pick him up because he was pooping left and right and it didn't smell very good (when does it ever smell good? one would think that by running a daycare they would know it never smells good!!) Any how my sweet hubby went to go pick him up and spent the day taking him to his pediatrician and to "The Clinic" (I'll explain more about The Clinic some other day).
So moving on, the weekend goes by (oh sadness) it is Monday morning, I need to get ready fast so that I can catch the company's bus to work (its a long commute) so I get ready, I get my lunch and my hubby's lunch packed, I got my laptop, I got my keys, and I got spare change to take the public bus that will take me to my work's bus stop... its all good, I'm on time, I'm thinking I'll be able to catch a nap while I get to work, so I get off bus number 1, I'm standing at the bus stop for bus number 2... IF ONLY... I had remembered to get my work badge out of my car that is now sitting at the shop!! Oh yeah, I forgot it, and guess what? The bus driver does not let you ride the bus UNLESS you have your badge! And guess what else? I have NO more money to take a bus back home!! I start thinking this has got to be a bad, sad, pathetic joke of a Monday... I call a friend that lives near by to see if she could give me a ride, Oh no, she is ASLEEP!! and she has the nerve to tell me "well I was planning to go to work around 9 am today, does that work for you? Ummmhh hello!! NO it doesn't work for me, it is 7.10 in the morning and I'm ready to go!! So then I call my hubby (who is at home getting our son ready for daycare) and I tell him the news and he is like "ok, let me take Saul to Daycare and then I'll go pick you up, take you to work then I'll go to work - needless to say our workplaces are like way totally and completely opposite from each other - so then like 5 minutes later he calls me yelling "the stupid nurse will not take Saul, she says - The Clinic gave Saul a waiver for 3 days!! Sat, Sun and Mon - to which I told her NO it is for Fri that he had to go early, Sat and Sun!! and she said - NO sorry we won't take him in!! - So I just walked outta there and SLAMMED the door so hard I don't think they will be able to open it any time soon, of course Saul is happy to not have to stay there so can you please call your aunt to see if she can take care of him today? So unfortunately I have to call my aunt, wake her up and tell her can you pretty please please please take care of Saul today? and gladly she happily said "yes of course!" so Em picks me up, we go drop Saul off, and he starts crying saying he wants to come with me... so we drive off leaving him crying behind us!! AARRGGGHH... and Em is really really really angry driving like a nut thru the freeway, so I'm like hey, chill, its done!! there's nothing else we can do about anything so just breathe and be good, and thankfully he did and I got safely to work.
Final step, get into the company's campus - when you don't have your badge one must go to the security stop at the entrance and sign in, show an ID and give your worker's number, they call in the security office inside your building (there is 6 in this campus) and ask if you do belong to that building, so he makes the call and they say yes employee number #$"#$#" John Doe, so the guard says No its a girl, verify that, after like another 5 minutes they reply NO that number doesn't exist and the guard says No, check that again number bla bla bla bla bla... and like 10 minutes later they say OK Let Her In!! I mean seriously!! WHO THE HECK WOULD DRIVE WAY OUT THERE TO TRY TO GET IN TO THEIR STUPID BUILDINGS WILLINGLY? To go sightseeing may be?? NOOOO AAARRRGGGHHHH
This Monday BETTER pick up during the day, we got time!! You Can Do It!!
No comments:
Post a Comment