My first blog!

ok so First of thank you for taking the time to read 'bout me...

and Second of all thank you Katherine for introducing me into the blogging world (and I'm still waiting for her to create her blog)!!


"Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last" - Oscar Wilde









Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bit about crashing III

This one crash anecdote is Kat's favorite:

I live on a street that over the past year or so has became an avenue with a stop light at the corner and the whole deal. So, it was morning time on that particular day for some reason my hubby was at home and I did have to go to work, also my uncle who lives in Austria was at the house visiting on vacation...
anyway, I get ready for work and I get into my car, open the gate and start backing out, slowly, not even pressing on the gas, just letting the car go smoothly, there was no car on the street, I could back out freely... and I turn to my left to see my coworker who I used to carpool with and I say hi and wave when all of a sudden, OH-OH I bump into something, I look at my rear view mirror and I see a beige Lincoln Navigator behind me!! My blood drops to my feet and I guess color abandoned me, I immediately get out of the car to see what I had just done and see to my great surprise that NOTHING HAD HAPPENED, my bumper stopped against the Lincoln's tire and a wave of relief washes over me, when all of a sudden I start hearing a big man saying: "you stupid bi*ch look what you did, aren't you looking at where you're going?"
Me, eyes hanging out say: "I'm so sorry sir, I didn't see you, but look, no harm was done"
- Man - well yeah no harm was done, no thanks to you you stupid bi*ch
- Me - excuse me but there is no need to get nasty, I'm telling you I'm sorry and that nothing happened, what else do you want?
- Man turns to my coworker (a wimpy guy haha) - and you, you idiot, why don't you tell her that there is a car behind her, you are looking at me, and looking at her back out and you don't say anything?
- Coworker - Me? Why me?
-Man turns back to me - so why don't you see where you're going, what if it hadn't been the tire? you bi*ch, you idiot and just about any bad word he could remember, he said, and occasionally turned to my coworker to call him an idiot to what he always replied: - Coworker - Me? Why me?

Finally, after the man gets tired of cussing at me he gets back into his truck, rolls down the passenger window and cusses at me some more, to which I reply - Me - What else do you want? Just leave!!
- Man - What if I don't want to leave you stupid bi*ch, etc etc etc
- Me - Well then you know what FU*K YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
- Man - oh yeah (he gets out of the car, goes around to my passenger's side and kicks the mirror off my car... OH YEAH!! that thing flew like 6 feet into the air and landed on the middle of the street, he got back on his truck and said...) what are you going to do about that? go ahead and call the police you !#!$&"%$#%/&%/&%(/$%&/(&%)%/()=&(=/$%&"$#%! #"$%!"#$!"# $!"#$!"#& /%/$%)%=$%&"%!$! "#$!"#$!"##$.

At that moment I was speechless because the man got out of his car to hit me, but the way we were positioned he could not get to me because a tree was on my left side of the car and my front was against the closed gate, my back against his truck so I was in a small square at the center... he kept cussing at me for a while and finally took off.

I was left SO freakingly MAD, I felt so much impotence and I couldn't believe my coworker only said "me, why me??" that idiot!! I drove to work and cried all the way because I was just speachless, overwhelmed and worried, what if he went to look for me some other day to make a bigger deal out of things? what if he tried to do something while I had Saul with me who was only a couple months old back then?

When I got home that day my hubby and my uncle were like "why didn't you call us? we could have gone outside to help you" and I was like yeah sure I should have told the man "wait a minute, let me knock on my door to get my hubby out here so HE CAN KICK YOUR ASS!! Right!!". But I do agree with them and anyone who I told this to that my coworker should have at least tried to calm the beast down, or for him to have knocked on the door or just DONE SOMETHING.

This has definitely been my worst crashing experience and I hope that man gets what he deserves one of these days!!

1 comment:

  1. I never knew about that crash accident!!! I know how you felt... hay un Dios que todo lo ve...

    ReplyDelete