the group that I was working with was almost fully changed and the new boss decided to take the new group out to lunch, our company is out on the highway and we were going to have a lunch to a near by town that is popular for having very nice restaurants.
So it was 4 guys and me, and we didn't all fit in one car because honestly 2 of them needed the space. So my boss offered to take his car with one of the guys and I took the other 2 guys in my car, we are "racing" thru the highway and all of sudden, going up a little hill we fall into this dip and because of the speed and the hill, we literally flew!! Yes, we were ejected thru the highway like a canon ball,

I seriously felt like we were in an episode of the Dukes of Hazzard, oh my goodness, as we hit the ground my car starts wobbling on both lanes, and I kept holding on to the wheel so tight because it was really hard to keep it controlled, I was very close to hitting the safety concrete wall in the middle of the road!! Thank God no car was near me because I would have either landed on it or crashed against it. Finally the car spins one and half times around and I land on the ditch on the side of the road!!

Right away my boss who was driving in front of us pulled over, and a car that was coming behind us also stopped to see if we were all ok, thankfully no harm was done, to anyone and my car was just a bit scratched on the front from the ditch we fill in...
Any how, that was a closed one and I'm glad we were all able to come out safely, of course right after the scare passed we continued our way to our lunch and we laughed about it the rest of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment