My first blog!

ok so First of thank you for taking the time to read 'bout me...

and Second of all thank you Katherine for introducing me into the blogging world (and I'm still waiting for her to create her blog)!!


"Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last" - Oscar Wilde









Thursday, July 15, 2010

My first time

Ok so I've been checking out blogs lately, how awesome to read that so many other people have good and bad days like I do... just makes me feel like the "eye" is not ONLY watching me.
Also to learn so many things about others, this definitely rocks!

A little intro, Im - well, no need to say my age, but I'am married (almost 4 yrs in August) and I have a 2 and a half year old son named Saul - yes of course he is asleep, how else would I be able to spend time doing this? I live in Guadalajara-Mexico, I love music, reading, watching movies and of course playing with my son.

I work for an electronic manufacturing company and lately working hours have been LONG, needless to say I always go to sleep late, tonight will not be the exception, it is already 9:35 pm and I need to cook my hubby and my meal for tomorrow, I need to get Saul's diaper bag ready for daycare, I need to read about five documents by tomorrow because oh yes, on top of all the work I have I need to make a document that describes the processes for my activities. Enough about work...

Well more like enough about blogging... cooking time, good night... its almost Friday YAAAAAAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment